Cantonment ➔ Pensacola ➔ Navarre
Probate ➔ Probate Administration ➔ Avoiding Probate
What is Probate?
Losing a friend or family member is never simple. Tragically, your misfortune may prompt confused probate procedures - legitimate issues that can be hard to address while you are concentrating on your pain.
Our Probate representation is intended to help you and your family through the Probate process as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Whether you just need help navigating Probate procedure or require more direction challenging a Will or tending to other concerns, we have the experience and compassion to navigate you through a turbulent and emotional time.
Occasionally there are questions about the validity of a Will that is offered for Probate.
- Is the Will a fraud or forgery?
- Was the testator competent at the time the Will was executed?
- Are there confusing or conflicting provisions that require interpretation?
- Was the testator under the undue influence of another party?
- Was the Will properly executed?
We work with our clients to ensure that the decedent's true wishes are respected and put into effect.